eSignature Java Cloud SDK to Sign Documents
Develop top-quality tools for creating & managing digital signatures of many types via REST API. Secure files of popular formats.Start Free Trial
GroupDocs.Signature Cloud SDK for Java
Use Java SDK for GroupDocs.Signature Cloud to get started with our e-signature API. It is a wrapper around GroupDocs.Signature REST APIs, that allows you to work with GroupDocs.Signature Cloud in Java quickly and easily, gaining all benefits of strong types and IDE highlights. The distribution is available at GitHub. The repository includes working examples, to get you started in no time.
If you do not want to use any of our SDKs or the required SDK is not available at the moment, you can still easily get started with GroupDocs.Signature REST API while using your favorite language & platform.
Java SDK for GroupDocs.Signature Cloud API has the following requirements
Supported File Formats
GroupDocs.Signature Cloud supports electronically signing a number of document formats.
- Word Processing: DOC, DOCX, DOCM, DOT, DOTX, DOTM, ODT, OTT, RTF, TXT
- Spreadsheet: XLS, XLSX, XLSB, XLSM, ODS, OTS, CSV, TSV
- Presentation: PPT, PPTX, PPTM, PPS, PPSX, PPSM, POTX, POTM, ODP, OTP
- Image: BMP, DjVu, DNG, EMF, EPS, GIF, JP2, JPF, JPX, J2C, J2K, JPM, JPG, JPEG, ODG, PNG, PS, PSD, SVG, TIF, TIFF, WebP, WMF
- Portable: PDF
Advanced Document Signature REST API Features
Provide the list of supported document formats
Retrieve document pages information
Retrieve document properties
Verify Text and Digital signatures
Verify Barcode and QR-Code signatures
Search multiple signatures
Add multiple signatures
Get Started with Cloud Signature REST API
It is easy to get started with GroupDocs.Signature Cloud as there is nothing to install. Simply create an account at GroupDocs Cloud and get your application information. Once you have the App SID & key, you are ready to give the GroupDocs.Signature Cloud REST API a try with any language - on any platform. To help the developers to speed up the development of their projects, we have built SDK for Java, which helps them to integrate the e-signing REST API in their Java apps without worrying about the low-level details of handling the HTTP requests and responses.
Supported Signature Types
Our e-Signature RESTful API supports the following signature types:
- Text Signature
- Image Signature
- Barcode Signature
- QR-Code Signature
- Digital Signature
- Stamp Signature
Cloud-based e-Signing API Features
Using the GroupDocs.Signature Cloud SDK for Java, the following operations supported by the API with documents can be carried out:
- Provide list of supported document formats
- Obtain list of supported Barcode and QR-Code encode type names
- Retrieve document properties like document size, creation and update dates, count of pages etc
- Retrieve document pages information like pages count etc
- Support signature for PDF documents
- Support signature on Microsoft Documents formats like MSWord Documents, Excel Spreadsheets, PowerPoint Presentations
- Support signature for Open Document Formats, HTML and many more
- Verify documents for signatures
Security and Authentication
The GroupDocs.Storage Cloud SDK for Java as well as the actual API are secured and require authentication. Users need to register at GroupDocs Cloud and get their app access key ID and app secret access key. Authenticated requests require a signature and AppSID query parameters or OAuth 2.0 athrorization header.
Easy to Customize
GroupDocs.Signature Cloud SDK is 100% tested and out of the box running. The SDK is open source and has an MIT license. It is highly flexible, so you can use it, and even customize it to suit your needs for absolutely free of charge.
GroupDocs.Signature Cloud also offers individual SDKs for other popular languages as listed below: