C# .NET Cloud SDK to eSign Documents
C# Cloud SDK & REST API to electronically secure documents by applying text, stamp, QR-code, barcode, image and digital signatures.Start Free Trial
GroupDocs.Signature Cloud SDK for .NET
GroupDocs.Signature Cloud SDK for .NET is a .NET SDK for communicating with the GroupDocs.Signature Cloud API, which lets you create, verify and search different types of signature objects in a number of document formats. The API is highly scalable, easily customizable and helps the developers to utilize all the features of the API in an efficient and easier way.
If you do not want to use any of our SDKs or the required SDK is not available at the moment, you can still easily get started with GroupDocs.Signature REST API while using your favorite language & platform.
SDK required .NET Framework & Json.NET to work.
Supported File Formats
GroupDocs.Signature Cloud supports electronically signing a number of document formats.
- Word Processing: DOC, DOCX, DOCM, DOT, DOTX, DOTM, ODT, OTT, RTF, TXT
- Spreadsheet: XLS, XLSX, XLSB, XLSM, ODS, OTS, CSV, TSV
- Presentation: PPT, PPTX, PPTM, PPS, PPSX, PPSM, POTX, POTM, ODP, OTP
- Image: BMP, DjVu, DNG, EMF, EPS, GIF, JP2, JPF, JPX, J2C, J2K, JPM, JPG, JPEG, ODG, PNG, PS, PSD, SVG, TIF, TIFF, WebP, WMF
- Portable: PDF
Advanced Document Signature REST API Features
Provide the list of supported document formats
Retrieve document pages information
Retrieve document properties
Verify Text and Digital signatures
Verify Barcode and QR-Code signatures
Search multiple signatures
Add multiple signatures
Get it Working Really Fast
It is easy to get started with GroupDocs.Signature Cloud as there is nothing to install. Simply create an account at GroupDocs Cloud and get your application information. Once you have the App SID & key, you are ready to give the GroupDocs.Signature Cloud REST API a try with any language - on any platform. To help the developers to speed up the development of their projects, we have built SDK for .NET, which helps them to integrate the e-signing REST API in their .NET apps without worrying about the low-level details of handling the HTTP requests and responses.
Supported Signature Types
Our e-Signature RESTful API supports the following signature types:
- Text Signature
- Image Signature
- Barcode Signature
- QR-Code Signature
- Digital Signature
- Stamp Signature
Cloud based e-Signing API Features
GroupDocs.Signature Cloud REST APIs allow the following operations with documents:
- Provide list of supported document formats
- Obtain list of supported Barcode and QR-Code encode type names
- Retrieve document properties like document size, creation and update dates, count of pages etc
- Retrieve document pages information like pages count etc
- Support signature for PDF documents
- Support signature on Microsoft Documents formats like MSWord Documents, Excel Spreadsheets, PowerPoint Presentations
- Support signature for Open Document Formats, HTML and many more
- Verify documents for signatures
Extensive File Type Support
GroupDocs.Signature allows end users to sign documents literally in all common business formats, including PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Rich Text format etc. The SDK allows you to add signatures to all the formats supported by the API. You can get a list of formats supported by the API with just a few lines of code.
A Flexible SDK for Specific Needs
GroupDocs.Signature Cloud SDK is 100% tested and out of the box running. The SDK is open source and has an MIT license. It is highly flexible, so you can use it, and even customize it to suit your needs for absolutely free of charge.